Today’s post is a little different than the normal BTD post, but I’m not gonna lie….I had a blast putting this one together! Today I’m partnering up with Swoozies and a few of my favorite bloggers (and friends too!) to share our go-to summer drinks! We’re all sharing our favorite drinks and how to make them – so be sure to check out theirs as well ;)
Thank you so much Swoozies for our adorable cups!
Shop The Look
Top: Ralph Lauren Ruffled Tank (old) // Skirt: Honey punch striped mini skirt - similar here // Shoes: Dee Keller Design Stephanie in Navy Patent (LOVE these y’all!) // Watch : c/o Kate Spade Grammercy
I’m no master in the kitchen, so I like to keep things pretty simple (as you’ll see from my almost stupid simple drink of choice recipe below ha!) This summer, I’ve been experimenting with champagne-based drinks and all kinds of mojito-like combinations. Because, well…they just taste good! I’m quite the amateur when it comes to mixed drinks. Confession - I kind of hate the taste of alcohol. (eek! #confessions) So when it comes to making drinks, my motto is: the fruitier, the better!
- 6 mint sprigs
- 3-5 teaspoons of sugar (just pour it in to taste!)
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1-2 lime wedges
- crushed ice (because who doesn’t love sonic-style crushed ice?!)
DIRECTIONS (SO Simple!)
- Muddle mint, sugar, lime juice and lime until sugar is dissolved
- Strain mixture and add to champagne
- Top with a few more sprigs of mint and pour it into one of these awesome, jumbo acrylic wine glasses, and you’re all set!