1. Came across this print (love it!) – Oh Come Let Us Adore Him Print via Suzie Stationary
2. Love this awesome idea of making your own Christmas Light Up Marquee via A Beautiful Mess Blog! It looks like a little bit of work, but she explains the process really well! (If you’re interested, here’s what you’ll need: a large wood board (50 x 24 inches), 4 wood planks (2 x 1 inches), wood screws, drill, indoor christmas lights, white acrylic paint, loose gold glitter, Mod Podge, chipboard letters, glue, duct tape.)
3. Love these ideas for styling bar cart goodies (or necessities – depending on how you look at it) for those of us who don’t actually own a bar cart (yet?!) via The Everygirl
4. How creative and cute are these vinyl Wall Stickers in Gold Polka Dots for DIY wallpaper for office/nursery/etc?? via Urban Walls Etsy Shop
5. Love these earrings (pave gold square studs – $99)
6. This Red Skirt (so festive!)
7. Random question/fact of the day – Who is Sadie Hawkins and why does she have a dance?
8. Did you hear about how George W. Bush wrote the Alabama kicker (you know, the one that had that tough game against Auburn….) a letter? (signed another #43 – LOVE it)
9. …or that Cameron Diaz (reportedly) bought a NYC home for $9.35M?! (yowwwzaaa!) – See photos here!
10. I love this packaging demo by graphic designer Celeste Watson – Why printer ink should be packaged like Chanel No. 5 – it’s not as insanely absurd as you think….you’d be shocked if you actually realized how much printer ink is costing you!
Brighton Your Day
Get exclusive content, sale items, and lots of fun stuff, straight to your inbox!