Hi y’all and happy Sunday!! I hope this Sunday is productive yet restful for everyone. I am on my way back to Denver to wrap up all things wedding (I CAN’T believe it’s in less than two weeks).
This year I’m going to show you the top selling items I’ve shared each week. I love sharing my life and the items I LOVE. But, I think it will be great to share what you all also LOVE. This is an amazing, supportive community – I think it will be so great to share with each other what we are ALL loving.
- The number one item this week is the Tula Skincare Cooling and Brightening Eye Balm (pink). I talked about both of Tula’s eye balms this week – the pink one has less of a shimmer and cooling affect. This option is the best option to wear under makeup. The blue has more of a cooling affect, but it also has more of a shimmer and is best to wear without makeup.
- You guys sure do LOVE the Tula products. The second most popular item this week is the Tula Purifying Face Cleanser. This is the ONLY face cleanser I use. It’s that good.
- Number 3 goes to this faux fur jacket from TopShop. This jacket is under $150, so comfy and absolutely adorable on.
- Another coat made the list this week and it’s the Rachel Parcell White Fur Trim Coat. This coat is the definition of sophistication. It was a must-have in Aspen. I also love wearing it on date nights or nights out with friends.
- These booties have been popular amounts BTD followers for a while now. Plus, they are 33% off right now, putting them under $100. Such a steal in my opinion. These are a great everyday bootie that will be a great transition piece into spring.
- This sweater tied with the booties for number 5. It is SO comfy, affordable and so CUTE!
I hope this helps! Let me know what you think.
Brighton Your Day
Get exclusive content, sale items, and lots of fun stuff, straight to your inbox!
Thank you for subscribing!