What a year, y’all. It’s hard to believe 2022 is already behind us. It feels like yesterday that I was working on my 2022 resolutions and now I’m looking back at the bestsellers from the year.
I tried to keep it to a handful of items so this post wouldn’t be overwhelming, plus I wanted to share a bit about each one. I do love that your favorite items were also the ones I use or enjoy the most too. I’ll talk a little about each item below, but wanted to share everything at a glance here in case you don’t have time to scroll!
SHOP THE BEST OF 2022
- Free People Tunic – This tunic and I go WAY back. Just check out my hair in the picture below (basically how I gauge when any photo was taken lol). I’ve styled it sooo many different ways. It’s truly just a classic and the fit is super comfy!
- lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag – I mean I feel like this bag needs no explanation. The hype is real and this bag is worth it. Especially now that I’ve got two kids, I love throwing my keys, wallet, and other essentials in here so I can easily access them.
- MZ Wallace Metro Tote – I wrote a full blog post reviewing this bag against the popular Dagne Dover tote. You can see all of my thoughts about it here!
- On Cloudswift Running Shoes – I know these are the current “it” sneakers… and for good reason. They offer great support and are great for basically any workout.
- Spanx Joggers – Y’all LOVED these joggers in 2022. They’ve pretty much consistently been a top seller. I ended up dedicating an entire blog post to this sweatsuit!
- Loeffler Randall Goldy Cognac Tall Boot – These were a total splurge, but I’m OBSESSED. I wear them with dresses, jeans, and leggings. I also reviewed these boots on the blog here.
- Stanley 40 oz. Tumbler – Stanley. Enough said. There’s a reason these are sold out basically any time they get restocked.
- Convertible Strapless Underwire Contour Bra – I’m super picky about my bras. This one is not only comfortable but super supportive and just fits right. Idk how to explain it, but I promise you won’t be disappointed.
- lululemon Men’s T-Shirts – Duncan loves these shirts. He has them in every color and wears them basically any time he’s at home. I love how high-quality lulu’s clothes are.
- lululemon High-Rise Shorts – Speaking of lulu clothing, these shorts have been a hit ever since I first posted about them. I will pretty much only wear lulu’s shorts to work out in (if I’m not in leggings). They don’t hug the thighs, which is a huge priority for me!
Product Details: Loeffler Randall Goldy Cognac Tall Boot
Product Details: Free People Tunic
Product Details: Spanx Joggers
Product Details: Stanley 40 oz. Tumbler
Product Details: On Cloudswift Running Shoes
Product Details: lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag
Brighton Your Day
Get exclusive content, sale items, and lots of fun stuff, straight to your inbox!