I’ve had so many people tell me to get an air fryer and I finally pulled the trigger and bought one! I was so excited when it came in, that I couldn’t resist plugging it in and trying something out!
I love my Avocado Toast and I wanted to try to make some with sweet potatoes instead! And they turned out AMAZING – perfect for breakfast, lunch, or even a quick snack! 😋
Do you have an air fryer? If so, what’s your favorite recipe using it so far? I want to try more! This is the one I got and I love it so far.
1 Sweet Potato
Chopped Bacon Bits
Salt & Pepper
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees
- While air fryer is preheating, cut both ends of the sweet potato off and cut the sweet potato into wides slices (to replicate a slice of bread), slice radishes, and mash 1 ripe avocado into a operate dish
- Take slices of sweet potato and place them into a separate bowl. Add 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil into the same bowl and add salt and pepper. Shake bowl around so oil disperses even onto the slices of sweet potato.
- Once air fryer is preheated, use tongs to even place slices of sweet potato in the air fryer basket. Set temperature to 380 degrees and the timer for 15 – 20 minutes depending on how crispy you’d like your sweet potato to be.
- After the slices of sweet potato are fully cooked to your liking, smear mashed avocado on top of each slice. You can use any toppings, but I toped my sweet potato avocado toast with avocado, feta, radishes, salt, petter, and chili flacks.
Brighton Your Day
Get exclusive content, sale items, and lots of fun stuff, straight to your inbox!