Heading into a new season always inspires me and sparks my creativity to try new recipes. A fun date night for us is staying at home and making a new recipe. We pop on our favorite playlist and cook together. It’s such a sweet way to wind down the day and enjoy each other’s company. There are a few recipes I’m really excited to try! Today, I want to share some of my favorite cookbooks and kitchen gadgets along with the recipes I have on my list to make!
Three of my Favorite Cookbooks
The Defined Dish – This cookbook has been my old faithful for a few years now. Whenever I’m wanting something on the healthier side but also feels like a comfort meal, I reach for The Defined Dish!
Half Baked Harvest – Ok, if you don’t follow Half Baked Harvest on IG, read her website or have any of her cookbooks, you are missing out! Such decadent and delicious yet simple and easy recipes to put together. Highly recommend!
Skinnytaste – Skinnytaste is an OG cookbook for me and is loaded with easy recipes that keep health in mind. It’s really great for fast and healthy weeknight meals!
10 Must-Have Kitchen Gadgets
- Our Place Pan – Y’all know how I feel about this pan! We have several colors and use them all the time!
- Wooden Utensils – These are a kitchen staple! We have a few sets so we don’t run out if some are dirty! :)
- Salt + Pepper Box – Kind of a cool alternative to salt and pepper shakers! Or if you have fancy salt you like to cook with, this is perfect!
- Pumpkin Harvest Dish Towel – If you need some fall kitchen decor, Anthro has some great finds!
- Marble Cookbook Stand – I never understood the value of a cookbook stand until I got one – it’s life-changing!
- Lodge Cast Iron or Staub Cast Iron – Some things are just meant to be cooked in cast iron!
- Silicone Oven Mitts – We love the silicone because it stays so much cleaner than the material kind.
- Magnetic Measuring Spoons – These are so amazing! The magnets hold the set together so they never get lost in the drawer!
- Herb Scissors – Again, a handy little tool I didn’t know I needed until I had them!
- Ground Meat Chopper – Honestly can’t imagine cooking without it! Makes a great gift too!
Recipes I’m Excited to Try
Speaking of my favorite cookbooks, you can also find lots of their de-lish recipes online. These are some of the recipes I’m so excited to make. Cozy and filling for dinner curled up on the couch watching our favorite show!
The Defined Dish
Don’t these recipes look amazing?! What cookbooks do y’all love and what recipes are you looking forward to cooking this fall??
Brighton Your Day
Get exclusive content, sale items, and lots of fun stuff, straight to your inbox!
Thank you for subscribing!