I usually put together a homebody gift guide every year, but it has never felt as appropriate as it does this year. It’s basically full of everything you need to hunker down at home and live your best life. So whether you’re shopping for yourself or the homebody in your life, I have a feeling you’ll find something! You can create a whole mood by cozying up with this plush throw blanket, make yourself some waffles, use the Colleen Rothschild Detox Mask and then cuddle up on the couch in these joggers, this sweatshirt and the most popular slippers of the season! The possibilities are endless! :)
1. Plush Throw Blanket – This is such a great dupe for the barefoot dreams blanket (and under $50). It’s so soft and comes in a variety of colors.
2. Blue Light Glasses – This is an awesome option for a friend or family member that works on the computer all day. I’ve noticed such a difference in my eyes at the end of day when I wear these. My eyes used to feel strained. Now, they feel so much better after a long work day. I highly recommend!
3. Colleen Rothschild Clarifying Detox Mask – I’ve been on a Colleen Rothschild kick lately (shared about some of my faves in this blog post!). I love so many of their products, including this amazing mask! My face is clearer and brighter after just one use.
4. Waffle Maker – Who doesn’t love homemade waffles! Such a fun idea for someone that loves to cook or enjoys brunch on the weekends.
5. Joggers – I love the joggers from Abercrombie. They are so comfy and fit just right. This pair is no exception. A great gift for someone who loves to spend time at home.
6. Turtleneck Sweatshirt – How fun is this sweatshirt? I love the pattern and mock-neck detail.
7. Acrylic Folding TV Tray – If you’ve been around for a while, you know I’ve shared these trays SO MANY times. They are beautiful and functional. A great gift option for someone that has everything.
8. Ugg Slippers – These have been my go-to lately. The neutral color goes with most of my pjs or sweats. Plus, they are BEYOND comfy.
9. Electric Tea Kettle – We received this as a wedding gift. Duncan uses it basically everyday when brewing his coffee. BUT, I’ve also started using it for an afternoon tea or to heat up some warm water when I feel cold. It’s also something we tend to leave on our kitchen counter because it’s pretty to look at it. I highly recommend!
10. The Defined Dish – This is another frequently used item in the Butler household. It has so many great, healthy and YUMMY recipes. It’s a great gift option for the cook in the family.
11. Caraway Ceramic Cookware Set – This is a great gift option for the family member or friend looking to “clean up” their life. Ceramic cookware is naturally non-stick and free of toxic ingredients such as teflon.
12. Knit Robe – This robe is so cozy and warm. I love the color. Plus, it comes with matching PJs!
13. Acrylic Bed Tray – I’ve had this tray for years and use it ALL THE TIME. Its great for working from home, writing thank you notes, eating dinner and more!
14. Monogram Mug – These Anthropologie mugs are so classic and fun. It’s an easy personalized gift for the tea or coffee lover in your life.
15. Tula Skincare Essentials Set – I’ve been sharing Tula products for years because they are that good. This set has all of my favorite products, plus, you save over $100 when you purchase the set versus purchasing the items separately. I will definitely be purchasing a few of these sets for the women in my life.
Brighton Your Day
Get exclusive content, sale items, and lots of fun stuff, straight to your inbox!
Thank you for subscribing!