I was looking through my closet yesterday – looking for something to wear to run errands in Dallas – and realized that it has been ages since I’ve worn (or even purchased actually!) a new little summer dress. Well, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but my point is that I haven’t really gotten my dose of summer dresses this season.
And so I was inspired to peruse the inter webs for a fun new one. In doing that, I ended up spending a few hours looking at ALL the dresses on the market right now (#typical #soThoroughAlways). As such, it only seemed natural to share all my findings with y’all in case some of you are feeling the same urge to find that perfect summer dress for running around town.
Sadly, the dress I’m wearing in these photos is sold out (ugh!). We took these photos while I was in St. Thomas a few weeks ago – read up about that trip here if you missed it!
Cute summer dresses under $200
Scroll through to view all my favorites right now!
And here are a few I wanted to call out as well!
- obsessed with this peplum, drop-hem chambray dress ($49)! It would be so fun to style with some oversized or bold accessories!
- and this little dress ($49) is ALSO so cute! I love the length and then the little bow details on the sides! YES for summer! It would be so cute with a little sun hat and summer bag!
- Found this cute little coral dress ($49) that would be perfect for running errands around town (awesome weekend dress!) and then also great for summer nights!
- and also majorly crushing on this red and white little flounce, wrap-dress that’s a MAJOR score for $24 (YASS)
- pink, strappy back midi dress
- if you don’t already have a simple, black shift dress, then this one ($45) is SO GREAT and fits so well I think!
- Speaking of longer dresses, I really like the idea of this surplice maxi dress ($55) and sort of want to try it out in the lilac color – thoughts??
- i really love everything (color + length + button-detailing) about this orange midi dress, but I can’t tell if it would be WAY too low cut or not
- I know I love this ruffle wrap dress because I have it in another print (wore it Easter weekend) and it fits SO WELL!
My Favorite Online Spots to Shop for Summer Dresses under $200
If you’re still looking for more, my favorite places to check out dresses for summer (especially ones under $200) are the following:
- Nordstrom – duh! They always have so many great options!
- Revolve – although their stuff sells out pretty fast, but if you can get it quick they have amazing stuff for all price points
- Shopbop – if you can find the good brands under $200
- Anthropologie – gosh, everything is always so swoon-worthy! This navy and white striped one is so cute ($49) and nautical – would be so fun with red accents or gold!
Brighton Your Day
Get exclusive content, sale items, and lots of fun stuff, straight to your inbox!
Thank you for subscribing!