Y’all Hi! I have fabulous things to show and tell you about today! So if you follow along regularly, then you know I’m a HUGE Nordstrom fan basically buy everything there – creature of habit I guess. Plus it’s just easy. BUT LATELY, I have been trying to broaden my horizons because I’ve been a bit bored. I used to shop at boutiques a lot (before I started blogging full time) and I miss that! I miss discovering new brands and being SURPRISED and EXCITED by random, new things I’d discover and not see everywhere (or on everyone else). So I’ve been venturing out online and shopping at new spots. Plus, I wanted to share other fun places for y’all to find cute things online too!
Let me introduce you to Tuckernuck. YOU GUYS. If you have not already heard of them and checked out their stuff, then you ARE VERY WELCOME. Because they have THE CUTEST stuff. I love shopping there during the Holidays too because they have really cute gift ideas!
What I love about Tuckernuck is it’s basically like a boutique but ONLINE. SO everything is carefully curated by VERY stylish ladies and gents. Basically, I would wear 100% everything on their website.
Anyway, my roomie Katie is ALSO obsessed with their stuff. So we thought it would be fun to do this shoot together! How fun, right?! Plus, I’m trying to find new ways to bring other people into my blog and featuring Katie seemed like a great start! What do y’all think about seeing other ladies on BTD? Would y’all be cool with that? Because I think it could be super fun!
Katie is also from Lousiana and we’ve actually known each other for several years! She currently works at a tech startup here in Dallas where the dress code is a little more on the relaxed side, but she still likes to add a little sophistication to her daily attire (they can wear jeans though which is nice!). Her style is a mix of preppy and trendy and can always find cute things to wear for work AND play at Tuckernuck. We’re actually always talking about whether or not the other has checked their new arrivals because their stuff sells out (so!) FAST!
All that to say, I hope you love Tuckernuck as much as we do :) Happy shopping loves!
- Dress: Drea Denim Dress (wearing size XS, it fits a bit tight around my chest FYI so I would say it runs pretty TTS)
- Earrings: Tuckernuck pink statement earrings ($88 – come in both post and clip-on options)
- Scarf: Sedgwick scarf ($48)
- Sunglasses: Ray Ban Retro Sunglasses
- Bag: Cult Gaia
- Shoes: See By Chloe (I had to get size 7 even though I wear 36.5 in SW, Marc Fisher, European brands)
- Dress: Mia Ruffle Dress ($98 – wearing size XS)
- Scarf: Susette scarf ($48)
- Sunglasses: St. Louis Krew Sunglasses ($255)
- Earrings: Lisi Lerch Gold Tassel Earrings ($98)
- Shoes: Marc Fisher Wedges (size down 1/2 size)
Brighton Your Day
Get exclusive content, sale items, and lots of fun stuff, straight to your inbox!
Thank you for subscribing!