Today’s post is a little different than the normal BTD post, but I’m not gonna lie….I had a blast putting this one together! Today I’m partnering up with Swoozies and a few of my favorite bloggers (and friends too!) to share our go-to summer drinks! We’re all sharing our favorite drinks and how to make them – so be sure to check out theirs as well ;)
Thank you so much Swoozies for our adorable cups!
Shop The Look
Top: Ralph Lauren Ruffled Tank (old) // Skirt: Honey punch striped mini skirt – similar here // Shoes: Dee Keller Design Stephanie in Navy Patent (LOVE these y’all!) // Watch : c/o Kate Spade Grammercy
I’m no master in the kitchen, so I like to keep things pretty simple (as you’ll see from my almost stupid simple drink of choice recipe below ha!) This summer, I’ve been experimenting with champagne-based drinks and all kinds of mojito-like combinations. Because, well…they just taste good! I’m quite the amateur when it comes to mixed drinks. Confession – I kind of hate the taste of alcohol. (eek! #confessions) So when it comes to making drinks, my motto is: the fruitier, the better!
- 6 mint sprigs
- 3-5 teaspoons of sugar (just pour it in to taste!)
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1-2 lime wedges
- crushed ice (because who doesn’t love sonic-style crushed ice?!)
DIRECTIONS (SO Simple!)
- Muddle mint, sugar, lime juice and lime until sugar is dissolved
- Strain mixture and add to champagne
- Top with a few more sprigs of mint and pour it into one of these awesome, jumbo acrylic wine glasses, and you’re all set!
Brighton Your Day
Get exclusive content, sale items, and lots of fun stuff, straight to your inbox!
Thank you for subscribing!