Oh, Cyber Week…how I love/hate you so
Honestly you guys, this entire week overwhelms me – in both good and bad ways. But above all, it’s just a lot. There are so many sales going on and advertisements screaming for attention that it can be difficult to figure out which one to click on…or which one is really “the best”. It’s like SALE city on all the social media platforms and everyone’s claiming to have all the answers…am I right?!
And I don’t know about you, but it’s hard to know when I should actually buy something. Like, what should I get on black Friday and what should I wait until Cyber Monday to purchase? Does it even matter? Which items have more urgency and which ones can I just wait until the last minute to get?
Since sales have started creeping earlier and earlier each year, it’s now called “Cyber Week” instead of just the infamous Black Friday & Cyber Monday dynamic sales duo.
Check my BLACK FRIDAY SALES PAGE – i’ll be updating this over the course of the week so be sure to check it out!
Best Pre-Black Friday Sales:
- Nordstrom – Markdowns on selected items and remember they will price match anything you find elsewhere. So if you’d rather spend your money at Nordstrom (**hand raises high**), then just ask them to match the sale price at any other retailer!
- Tory Burch – 30% OFF $250 or more w/ code THANKS
- Shopbop – UP to 30% OFF w/ code MORE17
- J. Crew – 40% OFF entire order w/ code THANKU
- Wildfox – 40% OFF site wide
- ASOS – 30% OFF everything w/ code EPIC30
- Baublebar – 35% OFF holiday goodies w/ code VIP35
- Cotton On – 40% OFF site wide
- GAP – 50% OFF everything w/ code BLKFRIDAY
- SAM EDELMAN – 30% OFF w/ code SAMSGIVING
Can’t Miss Items at SHOPBOP:
- Eberjey Pajamas – such a good gift and one you also won’t regret getting yourself either! Speaking of Pajamas and cozy robes and such, I also love just about everything by this brand (Three J NYC) – they have GREAT patters too!
- Anything by Beyond Yoga from the Shopbop sale
- if you can score ANYTHING by Stuart Weitzman that you like, then I would JUMP on that ish because all his stuff is amazing and I’ve never bought a pair I didn’t love (and still do to this day!)
- Check out what they’ve got by Sam Edelman on sale because you can always score a cute pair of shoes by him. I personally have the Corra Booties that I wore in this post.
- CoH high-rise black jeans (fit TTS) this jean is so flattering in the ‘rocket’ style
- Blank NYC Distressed Denim (normally only $88)
- usually I would be pretty stoked to tell y’all about AG Jeans being on sale, but I just did a run through and it looks like they’re low on stock on all my favorite styles :( so that’s disappointing.
- Lately I’ve been getting into Frame denim and loving them. I own these distressed jeans in both black and white (they usually retail for $199)
- Anything by BB Dakota – they’re stuff is so cute. But specifically, you’ve got to check out this drape front leather jacket. It’s AWESOME for throwing of a skinny strap silk top for going out during the Fall & Winter and comes in several color. Oh and also, this turtleneck looks super cozy and cute for the holidays!
- APL Sneakers – love these and currently have a few in my cart – I just need to decide on a color!