I thought it might be fun to quickly throw together a post on what I packed for Denver this past weekend. It was a super spontaneous trip – we booked it on Thursday! But it was one of the most fun weekend trips I’ve ever been on! I’m obsessed with Denver and can’t wait to go back!
I’m also very proud to say that I packed everything in a carry-on. I’ll admit, my carry-on is on the larger side. But even still, everything fit and I was proud! I’m planning on doing another MINI post with what we did since I just wanted to focus on what I packed for this post. I’m planning on doing an IG live where I’ll literally unpack with you guys – my suitcase is still sitting on the floor in my room. I’ll save it so you can see it later in the day if you miss it.
What I Packed For Denver
I’m giving you a detailed rundown of exactly what I packed. This is the luggage I used (22 inch). Mine is the carry-on size for reference!
- 2 casual tops
- 1 hoodie – I’ve been wearing this tan one ($39) on repeat, I know y’all have seen it
- 1 set of pajamas – I already told y’all about how much I love these. I just got another print in them because I can’t get enough!
- 2 Pairs of jeans – I brought a pair of black high-waisted jeans (that I scored during the #nsale!) and then a regular pair of blue jeans
- 5 Sweaters
- grey sweater with red, side-stripe detail ($69 – got size XS)
- oversized cozy mockneck ($49) in oatmeal
- high-neck, peplum hem sweater (size XS – $69) – love that this sweater is fitted so it’s easy to pair under a jacket
- a classic black v-neck sweater that looks good front-tucked or untucked, depending on how I decided to wear it in the moment
- oversized, turtleneck sweater that can easily pair with leggings, untucked over jeans or even front-tucked in high-waisted jeans
- 5 pairs of shoes – HOLD the judgments, please! ha! This is where I CLEARLY look like an amateur I KNOW)
- 1 pair of sneakers
- 1 pair of stilettos for date night – mine are Dee Keller but here are a similar pair in red suede
- 2 pairs of booties – I brought these ($138 – they pair so well with neutral sweaters!) for night time because they’re sexier and have a higher heel and then these brown leather ones to wear during the day
- 1 pair of flats – I brought my new pair of leopard loafers which were great for wearing during the day and traveling
- Blow dryer & straightener (I’ve beenusing one lately, I need to do an updated hiar tutorial on how I’ve been using it!)
- Other stuff: 2 pairs of high-waisted leggings, 2 sports bras, 2 workout tops, 2 pairs of socks, underwear & etc., toiletries, computer & chargers, journal, iPad, 2 books
Dinner outfit – grey sweater with red, side-stripe details paired with black jeans and red stilettos. I’m SO SAD I didn’t get a photo of this outfit because this was literally my FAVORITE outfit that I put together for this trip! I love the red side-stripe detail on this sweater!
Dinner outfit – blue jeans, black sweater, heeled booties, gold earrings
Day outfit (pictured above) – peplum detail sweater worn under chestnut suede Moto jacket with jeans and brown leather booties
Travel Outfit: Free people sweater in burnt orange worn untucked over blue jeans and paired with leopard loafers
Travel Outfit: black leggings + tan cropped, bell-sleeved hoodie worn over my striped tunic top
Brighton Your Day
Get exclusive content, sale items, and lots of fun stuff, straight to your inbox!
Thank you for subscribing!