OK let’s just be honest here – there are some investment pieces that are absolutely *worth* (obviously relative of course) spending a lot of money. But then, there are also items that are really cute or trendy that are hard to justify a big price tag behind.
That’s how I’ve always felt about Golden Goose sneakers. There’s something about them that are SO FREAKING CUTE, but if you’ve ever looked at their price, you’ve probably rolled your eyes right. #Same. Sure, they’re adorable and I love how casual yet cute they are, but spending $500 on sneakers is kind of ridic, right? (at least for me!).
So you’re probably looking at these photos and saying, “then why the heck are you wearing Golden Goose sneakers?!”. Well, here’s the thing. I didn’t pay $500 for these. Nope! I paid a lot less. And that’s all thanks to eBay. A friend of mine told me she got her Golden Gooses off of eBay and that’s when it hit me, I should do the same!
I actually had kind of forgot about eBay to be honest. I used to buy and sell bags and jeans on there way back in the day, but I didn’t know it was still such a huge thing. And WOAH, it is! In fact, they have so much more than I ever remember – including cute fall accessories, clothing items, and hello…. shoes! In fact, 80% of their items are actually BRAND NEW. So contrary to what I had always thought, eBay is so much more than just reworn/resold merchandise!
I saved hundreds of dollars on these sneaks and now I finally have myself a pair (without feeling totally crazy for spending so much). I at least know I got a deal with a pair that I’m obsessed with – and I actually got a couple other items that I can share with y’all soon on Stories or something.
If you’re wanting something you just can’t pull the trigger on – and I’m talking ANYTHING – they literally have it all, head to eBay. You can thank me later ok? And obviously, let me know if you find any killer deals!
Outfit Details: Golden Goose Sneakers // Grey sweater
I’ll pull together some more of the items I had a hard time passing on right here to make things real easy for y’all…
- I’m obsessed with my Dyson hair dryer and I WISH I would have known that I could get it for a discount via eBay. Check out all the options if you wanted to place a bid on one!
- I found this Louis Vuitton red patent leather key chain that would be such a fun gift for one of my sisters.
- I get a lot of questions about my Cartier watch that I wear when I’m not wearing my Apple watch. It is certainly an investment, but I actually found mine on eBay several years ago and then had the bevel accent added on by a jeweler a few years later. It’s my dream watch! The model I wear is part of the Ballon Beu style series – I found a few similar options on eBay if you’re interested!
- I love looking at all the Chanel options available on eBay, like this beautiful classic lambskin Jumbo style bag!
- I’ve been on the hunt for a structured saffiano leather (preferably Prada) handbag for several months (well since last Christmas). I found this one and I actually put a bid in for myself!
- I also stumbled upon this Nordstrom Pajama set on eBay at a discounted price, which would be perfect for a Christmas gift!
- A few years ago I splurged on a pair of Dior sunglasses. That was a little crazy of me but as I’m sure you can imagine, I am kicking myself knowing I could have gotten them at such a discount on Amazon. So if you’ve had a pair on your list, you should check of the selection on their site and put a pair on our watch list!
Thanks so much to eBay for sponsoring this post! As always, all opinions are my own!
Brighton Your Day
Get exclusive content, sale items, and lots of fun stuff, straight to your inbox!
Thank you for subscribing!