One of my favorite things about fall is all the FEELS. More so than any other season, this time of year comes with so many things that feel like the season (OK maybe Christmas too but I’d argue that fall is even more intense, in a good way). From the first feel of a colder night, to the leaves falling, to candles, to pumpkin everything and boots, it feels so refreshing, right?!
I also love how cozy the season feels. It’s almost an excuse to stay home instead of going out, to go to bed early, and to cozy up and watch tons of movies. While Netflix is great and all, there’s nothing like being under blankets with candles burning and the perfect flick right?!
We all probably have our own list of cozy fall movies, but I wanted to share mine! Let me know if we have any of the same ones or which ones I might be missing k?
- When Harry Met Sally – it’s fall in NYC in the movie!
- Stepmom – ahhh such a good one but grab all the tissues!
- Notting Hill – London always kinda feels like fall and it’s a classic
- Hocus Pocus in October obviously
- Good Will Hunting
- Rudy – the men in my family LOVE this football classic, and I’ve gotta admit, it’s pretty great!
- You’ve Got Mail
- The Proposal – This takes place in a cozy town that makes you wanna bundle up and it’s just sweet and funny
- The Blind Side – football, family, and feels
- Practical Magic – good one for before Halloween for sure
- Scream – I mean a Halloween classic that’s not TOO scary
- Friday Night Lights
And to cuddle up, you know I’m all about the loungewear (during the day or for the movies, #NoJudgements). I thought I’d round up some of my current faves to get you in the cozy mindset!
Omg do you not want all of these?! I work from home, so I wear things like this all the time and I literally want to be wearing all of these things every single day.
Brighton Your Day
Get exclusive content, sale items, and lots of fun stuff, straight to your inbox!
Thank you for subscribing!