Today’s gift guide is all about great finds under $50! If you have a few friends you’re wanting to buy for want something good on a budget, this is for you! I tried to gather a variety of ideas from this amazing and cozy pajama set to Stasher bags (these are GREAT) to this bracelet O Key Ring – I have one of these and it’s quickly become my go-to gift!
1. Tula Hydrogel Masks – My skin always glows after I use one of these masks. It’s a great gift or stocking stuffer for a beauty lover.
2. Stasher Bag – These are great gifts for the environmentally conscious! They keep foods fresh plus, once you’re done using it, you can place it directly into the dishwasher. They are a game-changer!
3. Protective Keychain – This is such a cool invention! You can click buttons at the gas station, sign at the grocery store, or open a door with this keychain. It helps you avoid touching high-touch areas.
4. Face Masks – I wear these masks ALL THE TIME. I love the pattern. Plus, the price is hard to beat!
5. Bracelet O Key Ring – I’ve been using this for years! It’s a great gift for someone that always has her hands full.
6. Living Proof Dry Shampoo – This is another item I’ve been using for years! I love it! And I have had so many of you say you love it as well!
7. Hydro Flask – This is a great gift for your favorite guy or girl. I swear I drink more water since buying it. It holds so much water AND has several top options. The perfect customizable gift for any loved one.
8. Brumate Slim Can Cooler – I was introduced to these last year and thought it was such a cool invention! They are beyond cute. The perfect gift for a friend that loves to tailgate or attend concerts.
9. Beanie with Faux Fur Pom – I can never have enough beanies since moving to Colorado. This one has been on repeat lately. It’s perfect for any friends or family members that live in the COLD during the winter months. Cute and functional!
10. Honeydew Pajama Set – I LOVE the print on these PJs. Plus, they are SO comfortable. I will be wearing them all year long.
11. Cozy Socks – These socks sold out so fast last year! They are great gifts for anyone that loves to be cozy or works at home. Run, don’t walk, because right now they are fully stocked.
12. Faux Fur Slippers – These slippers are SO SOFT. Plus, they are made from recycled material. A win, win in my book.
13. Layered Coin Necklace – I love layered necklaces. This dainty option is beautiful and has a great price!
14. Gold Beaded Bracelets – These bracelets are great on their own or layered with a few other options.
15. Eternity Ring – How great is this ring? This is another piece that is great on its own or stacked with one or two more rings.
Brighton Your Day
Get exclusive content, sale items, and lots of fun stuff, straight to your inbox!
Thank you for subscribing!