One of the gift guides I get asked about the most every year is usually this one – ideas for the guys. And I totally get it! Guys can be tricky! I tried really hard this year to think outside the box a bit and include things Butcher Box, a service that delivers fresh, high-quality meat right to your door, and then useful and practical things like this really cool meat thermometer and the Tile (if your guy is constantly losing his keys, he NEEDS this!). Of course I also snuck in a few of D’s style faves like these loafers and this pullover!
I hope this is helpful and you find something for the guys in your life! If you’re looking for the ladies, be sure to check out my guide for your BFF or sister!
1. Butcher Box – we just singed up for the a month or so ago and have been really enjoying it! Duncan has been asking to try it our for months and I’m so glad we finally bit the bullet!
2. Tile – I need to get one of these because I’m always misplacing my keys! …and so is Duncan! I’ve heard it’s a great gift and a must-have!
3. Brumate – I have not tried this personally but I really want to! When I asked you guys for suggestions for gift ideas, so many of you recommended this!
4. Bose Speaker – I include this in every single gift guid because there isn’t a day that goes by that we don’t use it. We LOVE it.
5. Yummly Smart Thermometer – We just got this tool and have been really enjoying it! It’s wireless and comes with an app where you can figure out exactly what the meat temperature is while cooking to make sure you don’t over or under cook it. It has come in handy especially during pregnancy since we’ve been more cautious about making sure we’re cooking meats all the way through.
6. Bose Headphones – I got these for Duncan right when they came out and he carries them with him almost every day. He wears them for work and always has them with him when we travel too!
8. Loafers – I am VERY picky about loafers and feel like I’m always on the lookout for new pairs each year since Duncan wear loafers almost every single day. These are top of our list for his next pair. I have a few M. Gemi shoes and they’re GREAT (Italian made) quality.
9. Massage Gun – Duncan and I both use this all the time! And I’ve actually had several of you reach out and tell me that this is a GREAT product and love it!
10. Traeger Accessory – Duncan got his Traeger grille last year and absolutely LOVES it. He also loves getting accessories to go with it. But even if your guy doesn’t have this exact grille, this tool is a great gift!
11. Ugg Chukka Boots – I got Duncan these boots last year and he wears them all the time! They’re great for house shoes but also have a solid sole so they can be worn out and about. When we have friends over, he tells them they need these lol. They’re a major winner in our home if you can’t tell!
12. Lululemon Down Hoodie – Duncan got this color last year and just last weekend, we got him a new color (it’s like rust). He LOVES this jacket and wear it all the time.13. Cashmere Sweater – I’ve shared this cashmere sweater many times! I got it for Duncan back in August for the Fall season and I absolutely love it! It’s such a great quality sweater and fits well (and cashmere!) for $75, which is a great price for the quality you get.
14. Patagonia Pullover – We keep trying to buy this one in store, but they’re always sold out in size Large. I’ll for sure be ordering this one for Duncan for Christmas. He has the better sweater vest and a full zip, but I love this quarter zip in the olive color! It would look so cute under a puffer vest!
15. Fleece Sweatpants – Since moving to Denver, I’ve converted Duncan into being a jogger guy. Before, he just wore like oversized sweatpants. Anyway, we’ve since purchased a few pairs that look good and feel good, these being one of our favorites!
I was compensated by Yummly for inclusion of the smart thermometer in the gift guide. But as always, all opinions and selects are my own!
Brighton Your Day
Get exclusive content, sale items, and lots of fun stuff, straight to your inbox!
Thank you for subscribing!