Alright, today is all about getting COZY! This has always been a BTD favorite in year’s past so putting it together for y’all is always a good time. From these slippers, which are probably the most popular slippers on the internet right now, to this super soft scarf, and don’t forget hot chocolate to top it all off! This list is literally everything someone would need to have the coziest holiday at home!
1. Marc Fisher LTD Izzie Boot (also available at Nordstrom) – I love love love these boots! I got them three years ago and still wear them all the time! I often get asked if they’re worth the investment and my answer is a resounding YES!
2. Ugg Fluffette Slipper – got these over the summer and can’t get enough of them! I wear them basically every single day!
4. Cashmere Scarf – who doesn’t love the gift of cashmere? I’ve had my cashmere scarves in black, cream and tan (just got grey!) for years and still use them allllll the time! This is one of those things you don’t really know you need until you get it…or someone gifts it to you :) If you’re able to spend a little more, my absolute FAVORITE cashmere scarf is this one! It’s the exact one I have and adore.
6. Faux Fur Coat – Seriously SO Cozy! I got size XS and it fits a little oversized (which I LOVE!). The inside is a sweatshirt material so it’s super cozy. ALSO it’s 40% OFF!
7. Leopard Turtleneck (49% OFF)
11. Wrap Cardigan
Brighton Your Day
Get exclusive content, sale items, and lots of fun stuff, straight to your inbox!
Thank you for subscribing!