There are a few ways to go about your online shopping adventure during times of MAJOR sales – namely, Cyber Week and the like. Personally, I like to shop in a few different ways and consider different variables before making a decision on what’s going to “win” my precious dollars. Keeping all this in mind, I’ve organized this Cyber Week Sales Guide in 4 different ways.
Ultimate Cyber Week Guide: 4 Ways To Shop The Best of The Best
I hope to make your Cyber Week shopping experience as seamless as possible with organized, consolidated information on what’s out there. My mission is always to do the work FOR YOU and serve you by helping you make the BEST shopping decisions and saving YOU time. I’m organizing this shopping guide into 4 different sections;I’ll give a brief intro of what you can expect within each but for now that’s what you can expect from this little guide. Let me know what you think about how I organized the shopping guide/round up this year! As you’ll see laid out in the post, the 4 ways to shop my Cyber Week Sales Guide consist of the following: (1) Shop The List, (2) Shop By Retailer, (3) Shop By Product Category, and (4) Shop By Image.
SHOP THE LIST:
First I wanted to simply list out ALL the sales currently going on and the respective discount codes for you to see everything at a glance. I could have included a TON more, but I wanted to keep the list small so to keep it super curated. And honestly, of all the sales I think the BEST (as of Wednesday) are Shopbop (see all my detailed picks below), J. Crew, Tory Burch and Baublebar. I will be updating this every day this week all the way until Monday November 28th. So be sure to check back each day.
NORDSTROM – EXTRA 20% OFF Sale Items!
SHOPBOP – Additional 35 % OFF w/ code WOW35
J. CREW – 40% OFF with an extra 10% OFF w/ code SHOPFAST
MADEWELL – 25% OFF entire order w/ code GOODMOOD
ASOS – 30% OFF everything w/ code EPIC30
BAUBLEBAR – 35% OFF holiday goodies w/ code CYBER35
LEVI’s – 40% OFF w/ code CYBER40
T3 MICRO – 25% OFF w/ code MONDAY17
TORY BURCH – 30% OFF $250 or more w/ code THANKS
GAP – 50% OFF everything w/ code CYBER
Ann Taylor – 50% OFF everything use code BESTMONDAY
SAM EDELMAN – 30% OFF w/ code CYBERSALE
Wildfox – 40% OFF w/ code SOSWEET
Cotton On – 50% OFF site wide
LOFT – 50% OFF w/ code CLICK
H&M – 30% OFF everything! (no exclusions!)
Shop By Retailer
For the retailers that I personally shop the most and think have the BEST (cant miss) sales going on, I’ve done a much more thorough grouping of what to check out from their website. As more sales are announced and I think are worth attention, I’ll do the same for them. Do you have any suggestions? I was thinking I would do J. Crew?
SHOPBOP: – I’ve mentioned this before, but I think the Shopbop sale is BY FAR one of he best sales online because they make just about everything part of it. And they carry SO many great brands. So a lot of my sale guide will be specifically catered to getting the most out of their sale and helping you shop it WELL.
LOUNGE & ATHLETIC WEAR:
- Eberjey – Eberjey Pajamas are such a good gift (and I’ve mentioned in my gift guide for her) and one you also won’t regret getting yourself either! Speaking of Pajamas and cozy robes and such, I also love just about everything by this brand (Three J NYC) – they have GREAT patters too!
- Beyond Yoga – Anything by Beyond Yoga, but specifically I HIGHLY recommend these leggings because I wear them like every other day. In fact, I actually got them in another color since I wear them so often and couldn’t keep up with the wash (ha!)
- APL Sneakers – love these and am trying to figure out which color I want to get but am for SURE doing a pair before Monday!
BOOTIES & BOOTS:
- Stuart Weitzman – If you can score ANYTHING by Stuart Weitzman that you like, then I would JUMP on that ish because all his stuff is amazing and I’ve never bought a pair I didn’t love (and still do to this day!)
- Sam Edelman – Check out what they’ve got by Sam Edelman on sale because you can always score a cute pair of shoes by him. I personally have the Corra Booties that I wore in this post.
- Sperry – LOVE their duck boots, they’re great for all purpose and multi-weather conditions
- Hunter – If you don’t already have a pair of hunter boots, I love the non-gloss ones because they’re a lot lighters, more comfortable, and REALLY easy to pack and lug around (compared to the gloss ones).
- Vince – I just got a pair of their warren slip-on sneakers and you guys, I can’t take them off. Not only are they SUPER comfortable, but they’re also so stinkin’ cute with denim and an oversized sweater…and just in general! I love them so much, I’m 80% getting another color!
- AG – Usually I would be pretty stoked to tell y’all about AG Jeans being on sale, but I just did a run through and it looks like they’re low on stock on all my favorite styles :( so that’s disappointing.
- Frame – Lately I’ve been getting into Frame denim and loving them. I own these distressed jeans in both black and white (they usually retail for $199)
- Citizens of Humanity – gosh have they made a comeback or WHAT?! I love the way their jeans fit these days and think they’re some of the most flattering ones on the market right now. I especially love all their high-rise fits. I have their CoH high-rise black jeans (fit TTS) and wear them all the time and HIGHLY recommend this “Rocket” cut in ANY of the colors available.
- Blank NYC – I’ve recently gotten into these (okay, maybe 2 years ago) but always get SO MANY compliments on these [Blank NYC Distressed Denim (normally only $88)] when I wear them. And it seems that y’all LOVE them too because my photos always do really well on instagram when I wear them!
OTHER FAVE BRANDS/MISC:
- BB Dakota – Be sure to check out what they’ve got by BB Dakota; they’re stuff is so cute. But specifically, you’ve got to check out this drape front leather jacket. It’s AWESOME for throwing of a skinny strap silk top for going out during the Fall & Winter and comes in several color. Oh and also, this turtleneck looks super cozy and cute although I’ve never tried it on, it’s perfect for the holidays!
ANN TAYLOR – 50% OFF Everything
Ann Taylor perfect shirt – I always rave about this shirt and love it so much! It’s got the perfect amount of stretch to it with enough stiffness to still look professional and hold up well under a blazer (or tuck in well into pants!). I haven’t found a better button-up for this price and highly recommend it!
Velvet Cami – this is in my cart I just can’t figure out which colors I should get it in! It would be so great for the winter months under jackets!
MADEWELL – 25% OFF w/code DONTSTRESS
Red cable knit sweater (also comes in white!) – obsessed with this sweater, especially in red!
Adidas white sweatshirt – I got a Calvin Klein one like this in the Milan airport a few months ago and it’s been one of my favorites! I wear it around the house and have worn it out as well – either under my denim jacket or around my waist for travel looks!
Shop By Category
Here are all the items I’ve found on sale grouped by product category. The difference between this and the above is that products will be linking out to multiple retailers. To avoid repetition, I’m not going to include discount codes here so just refer back to the main retailer round up at the beginning of this post. NOTE: still working on this.
Outerwear: J. Crew Puffer Vest – no joke, I have like 4 colors of this vest from over the years and love it. I wear the black one the most often though, T. Tahari Wrap Coat – such an Olivia Pope look! love it!, J. Crew Regent Blazer – have this in tan and love it so much.
Three – Shop by Image
I’m not done with this section either, I’ll be adding new images as I come across things!
Levi’s 721 high-waisted Jeans (40% OFF entire Levi’s site w/ code INDIGO40)
Rag & Bone blazer (part of the Shopbop Sale!)
Leather leggings (on sale for $15!)
Stuart Weitzman Leopard Mules (40% OFF)
BB Dakota Leather Jacket (comes in 4 colors, SAVE up to 30%)
Levi’s Wedgie Jeans (sadly, excluded from sale)
Cami NYC Tank (sold out in black, but available in white)
Jules Smith Choker (exact necklace is sold out)
Collar Cardigan (52% OFF)
BP. V-neck Pullover ($39)
BP. Leather Leggings (50% OFF – marked down to $15)
Stuart Weitzman Leopard Mules (40% OFF)
Free People Sweater (sold out in this color! but on sale in others)
Sam Edelman Bootie (come in several colors, note that these booties have a higher shaft but they’re super cute nonetheless!)
White + Warren Scarf (major investment piece for me, but one I’ll always count as a wardrobe essential! I wear mine all the time, year round!)
Marled cozy turtleneck sweater (54% OFF right now until 11/27)
Elizabeth & James Pintuck Blouse (up to 30% OFF at Shopbop)
Baublebar Tassel Earrings (35% OFF w/ code FRIDAY30)
Lush Satin Blouse (on sale for $27)
BB Dakota Cardigan (up to 30% OFF)
Caslon Long Sleeve Tee ($25)
Ridings Boots (30% OFF $250 or more w/ code THANKS)
Beyond Yoga Pants (love these so much! Wear them like every other day…I got in another color since I wear them so often!)
Blank NYC Distressed Denim (normally only $88, but less bc on sale!)
These distressed black jeans are also included in the SALE