It’s crazy how much more excited I am for fall now that we live in Colorado. I kinda got to experience it last year (I moved in October) but definitely more so this year and I’m clearly here for it! Basically I plan on living in all the oversized sweaters and doing as many fall things as I can! I really, really want to find a pretty fall hike (more like a walk – no thanks to uphill climbs right now LOL) and also attempt to make a homemade pie this season. TBD on both but in the meantime, I thought it would be fun to come up with a pinnable (to save!) and cute fall bucket list for y’all that you can use to keep track of all your adventures this fall! Happy fall, y’all!
PS: I made a fun little graphic if you want to save for yourself!
Fall Bucket List
- go on a hike/walk filled with fall foliage
- make homemade apple crisp
- Go apple picking (if there’s an orchard near you!)
- make homemade apple cider
- carve pumpkins
- Have a fall-themed dinner
- fall movie marathon
- make pumpkin pancakes
- decorate the house with seasonal vibes
- Rake leaves/make a leaf angel
- sit outside around a fire + make s’mores!
- visit a pumpkin patch
- make a pumpkin dessert
- drink fall-themed cocktails
- decorate your front porch with pumpkins and mums
- make chili/your favorite cozy soup
- bake a homemade pie
- make apps and watch a football game
- have fall family photos taken
- try a new fall diffuser blend
- check out any local fall farmers markets in your area
Top: American Eagle Chenille Crewneck Sweater (I’m wearing a size S) // Skirt: Woodcut Flower Piped Miniskirt (I’m wearing a size S) // Booties: Marc Fisher LTD Oshay Pointed Toe Bootie (I was a 7 and they fit TTS) // Bag:Madewell Zip-Top Transport Crossbody // Sunglasses: Wright Warby Parker Sunglasses //
Brighton Your Day
Get exclusive content, sale items, and lots of fun stuff, straight to your inbox!
Thank you for subscribing!